September 4, 2018
Wy’east UUC Board Agenda
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
We are an open religious community for people of all ages. We gather for renewal and fellowship. Our spiritual search is joyful, compassionate, and curious. Together we strive to bend the world towards love, truth, and justice.
- Meeting Minutes-review and approval
- Difficult Behavior Policy
- NVC/Communication Training/Workshop
- Treasurer’s Report
- Worship Committee Report
Social Justice Committee Updates & After-Service Events
- 10/14: League of Women Voters
- 10/28: Planned Parenthood
- Professional Development/Retreat
- Board Task Calendar, Info only, 10 Min, Presenter: Hadrian
Committee Chairs ACTION ITEMS (Vote needed), Time requested: 10-15 minutes for discussion and vote, Presenter: Hadrian
- 1. The logistics of appointing committee chairs as we called on to do in the bylaws.
- 2. How to go about publishing a list of committees and committee chairs, also called for in the bylaws.
- Winter Festival/Fundraiser Event
- Other Items?
- Confirm Next Meeting Date: 10/2, 7pm